Submit an InfoScope Calendar Event
Examples of calendar events typically include seminars, grand rounds, meetings, and classes.
- Include a brief, descriptive name and date for each event.
- For locations, please be specific and list the hospital/building name and specific room (avoid abbreviations).
- File attachments: .pdf attachments are preferred; avoid .doc, .pptx, and .pub attachments.
- Recurring events (e.g. a weekly seminar, a monthly presentation) must be submitted separately.
- If an event spans over two or more days, indicate its start date and end date on the form.
To aid MCW with scheduling events and activities that are respectful of certain holidays throughout the year, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion has put together this calendar of interfaith days with possible work restrictions.
Please allow up to seven (7) business days for processing. Events submitted less than seven business days before the event may not be published.
Note: Please use Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browser to complete the form.